- September 15, 2011
- Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell Automation
Two companies joined the Rockwell Automation Encompass program in the Americas region, while an additional three companies have been named global partners.
September 15, 2011 - Two product suppliers have joined the Rockwell Automation Encompass third-party product referencing program in the Americas region, while an additional three companies have been named global partners. In addition, two Encompass partners have expanded their membership to include the Asia/Pacific region. Three machine builders also have joined the Rockwell Automation Machine Builder Program. Encompass partner companies supplement Rockwell Automation solutions in one of three ways: providing built-in connectivity to the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture system, offering a critical component necessary to a manufacturer’s application, or providing industry or application expertise using specialized product technology. The Rockwell Automation Machine Builder Program is designed to give end users access to skilled machine builders with a proven ability to deliver high-quality, innovative machinery that uses Rockwell Automation technology. Encompass and the Machine Builder partners are part of the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork framework, which includes thousands of specialists in industries, applications, geographies, technologies and services around the world. Membership in the PartnerNetwork program provides partners with opportunities to: boost market awareness of products, enhance customer engagement, reach new market sectors, collaborate on product development, and improve technical and functional capabilities. The PartnerNetwork program offers global manufacturers access to a world-class network of skilled suppliers with extensive engineering knowledge. Each member company delivers effective products and solutions for improved flexibility and responsiveness to help drive customers’ business results. Encompass Partners The following are additional details about the new Encompass partners:
- Cape Software Inc. – assisting with factory acceptance testing, application logic validation and documentation, automated Safety Instrumented System-proof testing and operator training.
- MYNAH Technologies LLC. – providing dynamic simulation software for automation system acceptance testing and operator training.
In addition, Rockwell Automation recently announced the expansion of two Americas regional partners to include the Asia/Pacific region:
- FRABA Inc. – offering advanced industrial sensors and safety equipment such as optical motion sensors and inclinometers.
- Powerohm Resistors, Inc. – offering complete solutions for users of the Allen-Bradley PowerFlex family and Bulletin 1336 drives requiring dynamic braking resistors.
Rockwell Automation also is announcing three new global partners, referenced in all regions:
- EPLAN Software & Service LLC – providing fully integrated CAD/CAE solutions for efficient, cost-effective design of electrical, fluid power, instrumentation and process control systems, and 2D/3D enclosures.
- Marathon Technologies – supplying software solutions that protect Windows applications from leading sources of downtime.
- Ross Controls – manufacturing redundant, monitored safety valves that meet global requirements for safeguarding and energy isolation.
Machine Builder Partners The new members of the Machine Builder Program are as follows:
- ixmation – providing automated assembly and testing solutions to customers in the following industries: automotive, medical device, alternative energy, consumer goods, hydraulic/pneumatic and electronics.
- vonGAL. – delivering quality, reliable and high-performance palletizer solutions to diversified industries, including: baking, bottling, brewing, paint, pet food and publishing.
- Wynright Intralogistics – offering intralogistics services to help customers optimize and value engineer supply chain operations.
About the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Framework The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork framework has three categories – business enterprise, sales and solutions, and products and technologies – with seven partner types that offer global manufacturers access to a network of companies focused on developing an ongoing approach to plantwide optimization, improving machine performance, and achieving sustainability objectives. About Rockwell Automation Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 20,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe