- October 11, 2011
In conjunction with Test & Measurement World magazine, this webcast on Tuesday, October 25, 2011, highlights the latest developments in LXI technology.
October 11, 2011 - The LXI Consortium will sponsor a free webcast titled "LXI Today and Tomorrow--Evolution, Certification and Choice" on Tuesday, October 25, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. In conjunction with Test & Measurement World magazine, this webcast will highlight the latest developments in LXI technology and how its members are ensuring that products conform to the standard and how to find LXI products for test requirements. In addition, attendees will discover how LXI is setting its evolutionary path of following the migration of Ethernet and IVI standards. To register, visit: http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=365969&s=1&k=6D0CCBA12B1898318290A91C3B9E6DF7&partnerref=pressrel. The LXI Standard has shown remarkable acceptance in the test and measurement industry since its introduction six years ago. With more than 1,600 products, LXI is continually evolving to fit new test requirements and network topologies. As new products are released, the LXI Consortium is verifying instrument compliance to ensure that every LXI device is a good "network citizen" and preserves multi-vendor compatibility to the LXI Standard. LXI's one-hour webcast will provide in-depth insight into the following questions:
- What are the benefits of the new Version 1.4 specification?
- What is next in LXI Standard development?
- How do the conformance procedures of the LXI Consortium protect both users and test engineers?
- Where can users and engineers go to learn about what is available from all LXI vendors?
Test & Measurement World contributing editor Richard Quinnell will moderate the session, which features two LXI test experts:
- Chris Van Woerkom, senior marketing engineer at Agilent Technologies, Inc., a premier measurement company and technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications.
- Bob Stasonis, board member for the LXI Consortium and sales & marketing manager for Pickering Interfaces, a test and measurement company that designs, manufactures and markets a range of programmable switching, instrumentation and cabling products on a variety of platforms. Following the presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a live question and answer session with the panelists. For those unable to attend the live broadcast, the webcast will be archived for viewing on both the LXI Consortium and Test & Measurement World websites.
About LXI and the LXI Consortium The LXI Standard creates new capabilities that optimize test throughput, overall system performance, and cost efficiency in a way that allows engineers to build powerful, web-enabled test systems in less time. The LXI Consortium, a not-for-profit corporation comprised of leading test and measurement companies, manages the Standard. The group's goals are to develop, support, and promote the LXI Standard. LXI's flexible packaging, high-speed I/O, and standardized use of LAN connectivity address a broad range of commercial, industrial, aerospace, and military applications.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe