- August 15, 2011
Website serves people interested in robots and robotics technologies and want to learn about them in a fun, friendly, informative way.
August 15, 2011 - Robotics Trends unveiled robonexus.com, a website designed to serve the masses of people interested in robots and robotics technologies and want to learn about them in a fun, friendly, informative way. "Robots are in our lives every day, cleaning our homes, fighting our wars, even operating on Uncle Sid, and in the near future, they may be driving our cars and caring for our elderly," states Ellen Cotton, editor-in-chief, RoboNexus.com. "The technologies being created by universities and intelligent systems developers around the world every day are just so cool and exciting that now is the perfect time to have a site that educates and informs everyone about these breakthroughs and how they will change our lives. People love robots, it's as simple as that, and RoboNexus will be the site for all of those people," adds Cotton. Visit RoboNexus.com for:
- Robot News - All the new robots and cutting-edge technologies;
- Cool Bot Roundup - Featuring Humanoids Robots: Creepy or Cute;
- Up Close & Personal interviews with Robotics Industry Leaders - Featuring Tandy Trower;
- Monthly Spotlight: Featuring Robots Help Fight the War on Autism;
- First-hand Coverage of Robotics Industry Events and Competitions: Upcoming AUVSI coverage;
- You-Post-It Pages for DIY robots, Robot Clubs, Competitions, Universities and Events;
- Robot Glossary;
- Bot Blogs;
- Weekly Polls and more!
RoboNexus will also offer a free weekly e-Newsletter. Sign up for the newsletter by September 15th for a chance to win a PLEOrb robotic dinosaur, courtesy of Innvo Labs! About Robotics Trends Robotics Trends, a division of EH Publishing Inc, is the world's first integrated media company serving the burgeoning personal, service, mobile and industrial robotics marketplace.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe