- October 24, 2011
- Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell Automation
Seven suppliers have joined the Rockwell Automation Encompass third-party product referencing program in the Americas region.
October 24, 2011 - Seven suppliers have joined the Rockwell Automation Encompass third-party product referencing program in the Americas region, providing manufacturers with products to enhance and extend their Rockwell Automation solutions. In addition, three companies have joined the Rockwell Automation Solution Provider program, offering end users enhanced operational support and industry expertise. The newly announced Encompass partner companies will supplement Rockwell Automation solutions by providing enhanced integration to the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture system. Each Encompass partner company offers critical components necessary to a manufacturer’s application and often provides application expertise using specialized product technology. Solution Provider partners offer companies extensive knowledge in the design, implementation, project management and maintenance of industrial control systems. Both Encompass and Solution Provider partners are part of the Rockwell Automation global PartnerNetwork framework of industry, application, geography, technology and service specialists. Each PartnerNetwork member offers global manufacturers access to a world-class network of skilled suppliers with extensive engineering knowledge. They deliver effective products and solutions for improved flexibility and responsiveness to help customers achieve their business goals. Encompass Partners The following are additional details about the new Encompass Americas partners:
- Arteche PQ. – specializes in the design and manufacture of standard and engineered product solutions that improve electrical efficiency and power quality in a facility, on a transmission grid, or on an electrical distribution network.
- DENSO Robotics – designs and manufactures industrial robot arms including selective compliant assembly robot arms and articulated robots that communicate to Rockwell Automation solutions through an EtherNet/IP network.
- Hammond Power Solutions. – designs and develops the broadest range of standard, dry-type magnetic transformers and reactors.
- Industrial Electric – manufactures a full line of electrical distribution and power quality equipment in the United States, delivering customer-specific solutions to meet ever-changing power requirements.
- Itoh Denki USA – builds world-class, internally motorized conveyor roller technology, which helps save space and weight for conveyor frames.
- Jacobs Automation – offers iTRACK curvilinear motion technology solutions, which replace costly hardware changeovers with software for the packaging and assembly automation industries.
- Nidec-Shimpo – manufactures high-precision, cost-effective gearing and mechanical drives, including servo-gear reducers and cycloidal-speed reducers.
- NitroSecurity – develops the security industry's fastest analytical tools to identify, correlate and remediate information security threats in minutes instead of hours.
- SeQent – provides a hardware/software bridge from alarms and events that occur in plant-floor equipment and applications to allow real-time decisions to positively impact productivity, quality and the bottom line.
Solution Provider Partners The new members of the Solution Provider program are as follows:
- Malisko Engineering, Inc. – creates plantwide control solutions and specializes in process solutions for specialty chemical industries.
- Outbound Technologies – builds automated fabrication and assembly systems for companies across multiple industries with a focus on automotive paint solutions.
- EN Engineering – provides a full range of automation and electrical design services for the oil and gas pipeline industry.
About the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Framework The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork framework has three categories – business enterprise, sales and solutions, and products and technologies – with seven partner types that offer global manufacturers access to a network of companies focused on developing an ongoing approach to plantwide optimization, improving machine performance, and achieving sustainability objectives. About Rockwell Automation Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 20,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe