- May 15, 2011
Catalog contains alpha inline gearboxes and right-angle gearboxes as well as rack and pinion systems, couplings and sensor technology.
May 15, 2011 - WITTENSTEIN publishes alpha gearbox catalog, covering traditional alpha inline gearboxes and right-angle gearboxes as well as rack and pinion systems, couplings and sensor technology. In the 2011 / 2012 version, the following items have been added or updated:
- Further details and specifications on the alpheno gearbox
- Further details on the latest in linear technology, including highlights of the NEW High Performance Linear System
- Technical data and drawings on the LPBK+
- Low ambient temperature range changes from 32°F to 5°F (0°C to -15°C) for CP, LP, SP, TP, LK, LPK, LPBK and V-Drive
- New TPK050 High Torque and TPK110 High Torque options
- Shrink discs in nickel and stainless as standard
WITTENSTEIN is committed to being a world-class partner for customers of its intelligent mechatronic drive technology, servo systems and mechanical components. By using the power of science, innovation and forward thinking engineering, the Company strives to provide cutting-edge technology for today's motion.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe