- November 29, 2012
Illinois companies involved in green technologies and advanced manufacturing are invited to join a trade mission to Turkey in June 2013.
November 29, 2012 - The Illinois Department of Commerce invites small and medium sized companies based in Illinois to join a trade mission to Turkey.
The focus of the mission is green technologies and advanced manufacturing. Participants will receive mission briefings, meet with key industry associations and trade developers, and partake in business to business meetings with potential distributors or agents in two locations.
This mission will help Illinois companies explore the vast business opportunities in Turkey, and develop long-term business contacts in this fast developing and dynamic market.
Illinois companies who qualify for this mission will receive the following:
- 50-75% reimbursement of travel costs for hotel and airfare in accordance with state and federal guidelines
- Optional service for matchmaking appointments to meet prospective partners, agents, and distributors
- Briefing materials
- Interpreter services if required
- Group ground transportation to programmed events
- Assistance with travel logistics
Space is limited to 8-10 Illinois companies. Please contact the Trade Specialist regarding your company’s eligibility and participation requirements.
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe