- January 11, 2013
The International Federation of Robotics (IFR) will host an exclusive press event for editors - CEO Round Table Discussion - at AUTOMATE in Chicago on 22 January 2013.
January 11, 2013
The Internation Federation of Robotics would like to invite trade media editors to this international robotics press event at the AUTOMATE in Chicago:
January 22, 2013 12:00 noon – 1:30pm McCormick Place Room N137 Chicago, USA
1. Welcome of the IFR President Dr. Shinsuke Sakakibara
2. Presentation of the main updated results of the the study “Impact of Industrial Robots on Employment” conducted by MertaMartech, United Kingdom, presented by Jeff Burnstein, President RIA and member of the IFR Executive Board, USA
3. CEO’s of robot and robot using companies and a robot researcher will discuss on “Robots create Jobs”:
- Drew Greenblatt, President & Owner, Marlin Steel, USA
- Matt Tyler, President & CEO, Vickers Engineering, USA
- John Dulchinos, President & CEO, Adept Technology, USA
- Professor Alexander Verl, Head of Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation and Chairman of the IFR Research Committee, Germany
The discussion will be moderated by Bill Lydon, editor, Automation.com, USA.
Editors will have the chance to ask questions during the discussion!
Also CEO’s from other important robot suppliers will be present in the audience.
Personal interviews after the panel discussion can be organized!
Personal interviews of the panelists and other CEOs from the robotics industry present in the audience or in small group discussions.
Take the chance and meet the most competent robotics experts in the world!
To confirm your seat, Editors may contact Gudrun Litzenberger, General Secretary of IFR at email@example.com
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe