- May 19, 2014
- Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell Automation
New PartnerNetwork companies include members from the Encompass Partner program, OEM Partner program and Solution Partner program.
May 19, 2014 - The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program has expanded, adding 11 new partner companies who have demonstrated a commitment to helping customers maximize their automation investment. The Rockwell Automation global PartnerNetwork program is comprised of a collaborative team of leading suppliers, system integrators, and machine and equipment builders who work collaboratively to help solve manufacturing and automation challenges by simplifying the supply chain, advancing innovations in project design, and improving collaboration among suppliers. New PartnerNetwork companies include members from the Encompass Partner program, OEM Partner program and Solution Partner program. Four companies in the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA regions recently joined the PartnerNetwork program as Encompass Product partners. Three Encompass Product partners also recently expanded their membership into new geographic regions. Members of the Encompass program help manufacturers more effectively respond to shifting demand and industry changes by providing critical components or connectivity solutions that complement, enhance and extend Rockwell Automation solutions. Encompass Product partners also help simplify the product-selection process by making it easier for customers to find the technologies best-suited to solve their unique application challenges. The OEM Partner program has expanded with the addition of five North American machine- and equipment-builder companies. OEM Partner program members demonstrate a commitment to offering high-quality, innovative machinery and equipment that uses Rockwell Automation solutions. By delivering flexible and efficient equipment, these PartnerNetwork members help manufacturers increase business agility, optimize productivity and achieve sustainability objectives. The Solution Partner program welcomed three new member companies. Solution Partner members are proven, trusted and established companies that offer demonstrated knowledge and experience in design, implementation, project management and maintenance of industrial control systems. Additionally, Polytron Inc., a Solution Partner company, was named North America’s first designated Rockwell Automation Machinery Safety Solutions partner. This new Machinery Safety designation is reserved for an elite group of systems integrators that pass a thorough assessment of their safety application expertise, experience and capabilities, and shows a commitment to maintaining excellence in machinery safety applications over the long term. Encompass Product Partners Below are additional details about the new Encompass Product partners:
- LinMot USA Inc. (Americas) is the world’s leading manufacturer of direct-drive, industrial-linear servo motors for use in production machines and automation applications around the world. LinMot linear motors and linear actuators are available worldwide through more than 80 sales facilities.
- Stahlin Non-Metallic Enclosures (Americas) provides state-of-the-art electrical enclosures made from non-metal material for outdoor and indoor industrial use. From custom designing non-metallic enclosures to custom composite formulations, Stahlin has the technology and service support to help with even the most demanding applications.
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG (Asia Pacific) is the world's leading supplier of future-oriented enclosure technologies with all relevant national and international approval certificates. Rittal is active worldwide with 11 production sites, 64 subsidiaries and 40 agencies. With 10,000 employees worldwide, they are the largest company of the owner-operated Friedhelm Loh Group, based in Haiger, Germany.
- SICME MOTORI S.R.L. (Europe) is a leading manufacturer of AC-DC motors and generators, vaunting more than 45 years of engineering know-how applied to new technologies, innovation and customized solutions.
The following EMEA Encompass Product partner was added to the Asia Pacific region:
- Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH (Asia Pacific – Europe) is a highly specialized, internationally operating engineering company based in Mannheim, Germany with subsidiaries in Turkey, Denmark and China. It is among the leading providers of safety technology and electronic components for automation technology with AS-Interface.
Two Americas Encompass Product partners were added to the EMEA region as follows:
- Hammond Power Solutions Inc. (Americas – Europe) is the industry-leading manufacturer of standard and custom dry-type transformers (VPI & Cast Resin) and reactors in North America, with an expanding presence in Europe. HPS operates out of multiple plants located throughout Canada, U.S., Mexico, Italy and India.
- General Cable (Americas – Europe) is a leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber-optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty and communications markets, with 47 manufacturing locations in 25 countries.
OEM Partner Program New OEM Partner program members are as follows:
- Arthur G. Russell (AGR) designs, develops and supplies innovative automatic assembly solutions for the medical device, consumer, food and electronics industries. AGR can provide complete systems, which include adhesive application and curing, welding, high-speed inspection, labeling and filling, and provide the integration required for turnkey systems.
- ACI-CANEFCO, a division of Advanced Combustion, is a leading North American designer and manufacturer of mine air heaters/ventilation projects and heat-processing equipment for the non-ferrous metals industry. Headquartered in Toronto, ACI-CANEFCO supplies its complete range of equipment, services and spare parts to customers in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
- Allen Global is a 65-year-old leader in the old, gas and energy-filtration industry. The company houses many specialized companies and ventures in the areas of fluid management, which includes chemicals, wastewater management, recycling, laboratory analysis, and refining of petroleum products.
- Qualtech designs, manufactures and installs specialized equipment that offers performance, reliability and durability while requiring little maintenance. All Qualtech systems meet 3A, PMO, CFIA and MAPAQ standards.
- WCB Ice Cream is a worldwide supplier of ice cream process and packaging equipment.
Solution Partner Program The new Solution Partners are as follows:
- Applied Control Engineering provides process-control engineering and system-integration support to plant engineering and project management with a strong history of upgrading DCS systems to PlantPax process automation systems. ACE can provide site engineering support – working as a project team member or consultant, or ACE can provide complete turnkey project installation and start-up services – including system design, fabrication and life-cycle documentation.
- Cybertrol Engineering provides enterprisewide control and information systems integration, with expertise in PLC/HMI based systems, Manufacturing Execution System (MES)/Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) applications, electrical design, server system configuration, virtualization, data collection, reporting applications, batch operations and UL Control Panels. Cybertrol uses highly structured internal engineering methods and standards that are combined with ISA S88 and S95 standards for consistent modeling and software development.
- Process Solutions has broad experience in multiple industries, but their experience in pharmaceutical and biotech applications using GAMP standards is what differentiates them in the Northwest part of the country.
Below are details on the first designated Rockwell Automation Machinery Safety Solutions Partner:
- Polytron is a leading CSIA-certified systems integration firm that serves as a one-stop provider of strategy, systems, equipment, processes and training for manufacturing. Delivering hundreds of engagements with new and long-term Fortune 500 clients, Polytron’s areas of expertise include: manufacturing intelligence, automation and information, technology transfer and training, process, packaging and material handling, machine safety and project management.
About Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program offers global manufacturers access to a collaborative network of companies mutually focused on developing, implementing and supporting best-in-breed solutions to achieve plantwide optimization, improve machine performance, and meet sustainability objectives. About Rockwell Automation Rockwell Automation Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs over 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe