- June 20, 2014
- Yokogawa Corporation of America
Yokogawa's Newnan, Georgia, Calibration Laboratory received ISO 17025 Accreditation and meets the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994.
June 20, 2014 - Yokogawa Corporation of America announced that the Newnan, Georgia Calibration Laboratory has received ISO 17025 Accreditation. A2LA awarded Certificate No. 3474.01 on November 26, 2013. The Yokogawa Calibration Laboratory also meets the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994. ISO 17025 accreditation is an international recognition which indicates that the laboratory has formally demonstrated specific technical competences of staff, validity and appropriateness of test methodology, traceability of measurements and calibrations to national standards, and quality assurance of test data. Yokogawa's ISO 17025 accreditation is part of our commitment to our customers to provide excellent product support and calibration of their measuring instruments. Customer benefits include:
- Proper Calibration, Adjustment and Maintenance of the instrument to original factory specifications.
- Confidence in the accuracy of the instrument calibration.
- Traceability of measurements and calibrations to national standards.
- Calculation and documentation of the uncertainty values of the calibrated product.
- Quality Control processes applied to maintain process integrity.
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe