- July 02, 2014
CSIA now has certified members on every continent except Antarctica.
July 2, 2014 - The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces that GIL Automation, Ikeja, LA, Nigeria, is the first member in Africa to become CSIA certified. CSIA now has certified members on every continent except Antarctica, according to Executive Director Bob Lowe. Technical Systems Inc., of Lynnwood, Wash., U.S., also is newly certified. In other membership news, the following control system integrator companies have joined the association:
- AB Kontrol, Istanbul, Turkey
- AdvanTech Corporation, Fairfield, N.J., U.S.
- Agatos Software Engineering Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Automation Control Service LLC, Pensacola, Fla., U.S.
- Gatepacific Circuits Inc., Dasmarinas City, Cavite, Philippines
- Gwinn Integrated Solutions, PLLC, Roseville, N.C., U.S.
- Lanco Electric Inc., Leechburg, Pa., U.S.
- Letico Inc., Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- ONG Automation Ltd, Cork, Ireland
- Tamaki Control Ltd, Gooding, Idaho, U.S.
- Thomas Controls Inc., East Brunswick, N.J.
- US Controls, Inc., Ontario, Canada
New partner members include:
- Skkynet Cloud Systems, Ontario, Canada
- Tapeswitch Corporation, Farmingdale, N.Y., U.S.
- VDC Research, Natick, Mass., U.S.
- Winmation, Austin, Texas, U.S.
Recently recertified members include:
- Applied Control Technology, Inc., Texarkana, Texas, U.S.
- Concept Systems Inc., Albany, Ore., U.S.
- Concept Systems Inc., Tukwila, Wash., U.S.
- ECS Solutions, Evansville, Ind., U.S.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an independent audit with stringent performance standards in nine management categories: general; human resources; marketing, business development and sales; financial; project; system development lifecycle; supporting activities; quality assurance; and service and support. Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks, the accepted roadmap for system integrators committed to delivering the level of quality, performance and long-term support their customers expect. About CSIA About CSIA: Founded in 1994, the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) is a not-for-profit, global trade association that seeks to advance the industry of control system integration. Control system integrators use their engineering, technical and business skills to help manufacturers and others automate their industrial equipment and systems. CSIA members provide a range of services in dozens of industries. Headquartered in Madison, Wis., CSIA is the “go-to” resource for system integration providers. CSIA helps members improve their business skills, provides a forum to share industry expertise, and promotes the benefits of hiring a certified control system integrator. CSIA has more than 400 members in 27 countries.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe