- October 03, 2014
The conference, to be held jointly with the Society for Machinery Failure Prevention Technology (MFPT Society), will be conducted 12-14 May 2015 at the Westin Hotel in Huntsville, Alabama, USA
October 3, 2014 - The Program Committee of the 61st International Instrumentation Symposium has issued a Call for Papers, inviting authors, innovators, thought leaders and other professionals in the instrumentation field to submit abstracts for presentation consideration at the conference. This year’s conference, to be held jointly with the Society for Machinery Failure Prevention Technology (MFPT Society), will be conducted 12-14 May 2015 at the Westin Hotel in Huntsville, Alabama, USA. Three ISA divisions—Aerospace Industries, Test Measurement, and Process Measurement and Control—are sponsoring the event, which will include paper sessions, presentations, short courses, workshops and tutorials. (For the most up-to-date information on the conference, including short courses, workshops and tutorials, please refer to the ISA website.) ISA’s International Instrumentation Symposium is recognized by industry experts throughout the world as the premier annual forum for the exploration of new and innovative instrumentation techniques, solutions and applications. The deadline for abstract submission is 15 December 2014. Papers submitted will be considered for publication in the ISA technical journal, ISA Transactions. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Sensors - Transducers - Wireless, Electromagnetic and RF - Remote Sensing - Environmental Monitoring - Laser and Electro-Optics - Power Systems, Radiation and Nuclear
- Data Systems
- Measurement Standards - Automated Measurement Techniques
- Telemetry - DCS, SCADA - Industrial Instrumentation
- Turbine Engine Testing
- Tip Timing Technologies, Tip Clearance - Hot Section Gas Temperature
- Platform Testing
- Test Facilities
- Cyber and Homeland Security
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- Process Measurement and Control
- Control System Instrumentation
- Student Paper Sessions
Guidelines for submission
- All Authors/Speakers in attendance must pay the conference registration fee.
- Abstracts (500 words at maximum) must be submitted electronically in English.
- Presenters must use the official ISA symposium template.
- Papers accepted for publication will require signing and completion of the ISA Rights & Responsibilities form.
- Deadline for abstracts: 15 December 2014
- Deadline for full paper drafts: 23 January 2015
- Deadline for final hard copies: 23 February 2015
- Deadline for PowerPoint presentations only: 8 May 2015
About ISA Founded in 1945, the International Society of Automation is a leading, global, nonprofit organization that is setting the standard for automation by helping over 30,000 worldwide members and other professionals solve difficult technical problems, while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. Based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, ISA develops standards; certifies industry professionals; provides education and training; publishes books and technical articles; and hosts conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals. ISA is the founding sponsor of The Automation Federation.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe