- September 15, 2014
The 22-year-old association is seeing an uptick in participation from professionals and corporations who understand the power of Information Technologies (IT) in manufacturing.
September 15, 2014 - Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association (MESA) International announces the addition of ten new International Board Members to its leadership roster. The 22-year-old association is seeing an uptick in participation from professionals and corporations who understand the power of Information Technologies (IT) in manufacturing. MESA believes the boost in participation, membership numbers, and sponsorship is happening because the business value of such solutions is becoming much more widely recognized across industry. Industry leaders, like MESA's International Board members, are stepping up to help drive these conversations and education curriculum even more so than in the past. Mike Yost, president, MESA International comments, "The International Board provides strategic vision and direction globally about the most pressing topics and challenges manufacturers and producers face. And, with IT-based solutions quickly impacting every area of manufacturing, there is a real need for focused dialogue on what matters most." These ten individuals were recently elected by MESA's members or appointed by the existing International Board:
- Rob Gellings, Senior Vice President, Operations, Maverick Technologies
- Jimmy Asher, Director of Product Strategy, Savigent Software
- Tom Bruhn, Vice President, Advanced Manufacturing Solutions, Stone Technologies
- Angela Morris, MES Global Expertise Area Leader, The Dow Chemical Company
- Sanjay Karve, Innovation and Transformation Group, Manufacturing, TCS
- Pat Panchak, Editor-in-Chief, IndustryWeek
- Ian Tooke, Director Of Consulting Services, Grantek
- Conrad Leiva, VP Product Marketing and Alliances, iBASEt
- Khris Kammer, Information Partner and Competency Manager, Rockwell Automation
- John Clemons, Director of Manufacturing IT, Maverick
To see a full list of MESA's International Board members, visit: http://mesa.org/en/aboutus/mesainternationalboardofdirectors.asp About MESA International MESA International (Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association) is a global not-for-profit industry association dedicated to improving outcomes for businesses and their people through the use of manufacturing information. MESA is comprised of manufacturers, producers, solution providers, and industry thought leaders collaborating to formulate practical strategies to turn plant-floor data into valuable knowledge for enterprise success.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe