- March 05, 2015
- Bosch Rexroth
Rexroth experts provide hands-on training for manufacturers and operators, helping them best utilize Rexroth electric drives and control components.
March 5, 2015 - With course topics covering servo drives and controls, HMIs, legacy equipment and maintenance, Bosch Rexroth offers training classes in its own facility, at customer locations and online.
Bosch Rexroth offers hands-on training courses for electric drive and control topics to help machine manufacturers and operators most effectively use Rexroth components and systems.
Training courses are available for a range of drive and control technologies and topics, including servo drives, motion logic controllers, specialty systems, programming and maintenance. Courses are offered online, at Rexroth’s facility in Hoffman Estates, IL, and on-site at customer locations upon request. New courses are scheduled throughout the year. Topics include the following:
- Servo drives, including general operation, single- and multi-axis applications, safety technology, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Motion logic controllers, including courses for programming, fieldbus connectivity, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Rexroth IndraLogic programming, with courses for generations 1 and 2, offered at basic and advanced levels.
- CNC programming and maintenance, covering Rexroth IndraMotion MTX programming, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- HMI maintenance and troubleshooting, with courses on Rexroth VI composer and WinStudio.
- Specialty topics, covering a wide array of systems and controls, including versions of Rexroth IndraMotion MLC, Visual Motion and IndraDrive Mi integrated motor and drive systems. Specialty topics also cover legacy devices such as Rexroth DIAX servo drives.
Online courses and resources provide more ways to learn and are available for electric drives and control topics such as programming, maintenance, troubleshooting and software training
About Bosch Rexroth:
Economical, precise, safe, and energy efficient: drive and control technology from Bosch Rexroth moves machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, Factory Automation, and Renewable Energies to develop innovative components as well as tailored system solutions and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, and linear motion and assembly technology all from one source. With locations in over 80 countries, roughly 36,700 associates generated sales revenue of approximately 5.7 billion euros ($7.6 billion) in 2013.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe