- March 30, 2015
- Nordson EFD
The Sixth Edition is available in print, digital and app formats
March 30, 2015 - Nordson EFD publishes Fluid Dispensing Product Catalog in print, digital and app formats. The catalog, available in nine languages, is a comprehensive compilation of Nordson EFD's products. The digital edition makes it easy to select and request a quote for precision dispensing equipment and accessories.
"We believe customers will find this a much easier way to see the range of EFD dispensing solutions, find specific products and part numbers, and request a quote," said Rhonda Mitchell, strategic marketing services manager, Nordson EFD. "Hyperlinks make it easy for users to watch dispensing videos and view additional technical information. Apps are also available to access the catalog on Apple and Android smartphones." The digital and mobile app versions feature:
- Easier Search: Search by keyword, product name, part number, or peruse and click on sections in the table of contents.
- Links to More Info: Click on individual product part numbers for more details, including links to data sheets, the product web page, and product videos.
- Request a Quote: Add products to the cart and request pricing.
- Options to Share: Users can share their cart with an EFD sales person, their purchasing department, colleagues, and others.
- Mini-Brochures: Create mini-brochures by clicking the PDF icon on the toolbar and selecting a range of catalog pages.
The 100-page catalog includes information about markets and applications that benefit from Nordson EFD precision dispensing systems. It includes detailed descriptions of each EFD product with specifications, features, benefits, photos, diagrams, and charts, along with a comprehensive list of dispensing accessories. Fluid volumes and conversions, a helpful viscosity reference chart, dispensing tip recommendations, and a detailed valve selection guide are also included.
Catalog sections include:
- Fluid dispensers
- Optimum components and 2K mixers
- Precision valves including PICO jetting systems
- Fluid reservoirs and Atlas fillers
- MicroCoat lubrication system
- Automated dispensing systems, including the new PRO series
- Solder solutions
About Nordson Corporation
Nordson engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for dispensing and processing adhesives, coatings, polymers, sealants and biomaterials; and for managing fluids, testing and inspecting for quality, treating surfaces and curing. These products are supported with extensive application expertise and direct global sales and service. We serve a wide variety of consumer non-durable, consumer durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, building and construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 30 countries.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe