- April 27, 2015
- AbraxSys Corporation
- AbraxSys Corporation
AbraxSys Corporation announces new 17.0" ultra-rugged LCD line with wide video format WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution. This new line of industrial displays is available with touch screen and with sunlight readable brightness technology.
AbraxSys has expanded it's high definition wide format industrial LCD products with the coming release of an ultra-rugged 17” wide format LCD panel. This line of very ruggedly constructed LCDs feature WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution and are available with touch screen. Designed for continuous operation, these new 17” rugged displays can operate in temperatures of -20°C to +70°C with wider operational temperatures also available. The series provides a remarkable standard brightness of 600 nits as well as a 1000 nit sunlight readable model. This series offers many advanced features such as:
- Excellent Brightness: Standard 600 nits (cd.m2) with 1000 nit option
- Solid State, Long-Life LED (100,000+ hours half-life)
- High Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Wide Color Gamut 16,000,000 Colors
- Excellent Chromaticity, RGB Color Space
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology with 176° Vertical and 176° Horizontal Viewing Cone
- VGA (HD15), DVI, Composite, S-video, HDMI inputs
- Comprehensive Mechanical Configurations: Panel Mount (IP65/IP66), Rack Mount, VESA Mount
- Shock & Vibration Built-in Safeguards for Harsh-Duty Applications
- Wide Operational Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C and available with even wider operational temperature range.
- .250” to .375” Black Textured 6061 Grade Aluminum Bezel and Chassis (configuration dependent)
- 3mm Optical Grade No-Sparkle AG or AR Protective Impact Window or Touch Screen
- Ideally suited for various harsh environments where dust, dirt, moisture, splashing water, hose directed spray, and various other caustic contaminants like oil, chemicals, etc.
Environmental sustainability remains the critical requirement in the AbraxSys prrduct designs. Industrial applications designed for vehicles, wet or high temperature environments, or outdoor high ambient light applications demand special features and components. Extreme environmental conditions – high or low temperature operation or thermal shock, high humidity, electromagnetic disturbances and low temperature start up – cover most of these specialized demands. Since peripheral failures often result in high costs and down time, the system provide extreme reliability under every possible operating condition, and must provide tor the highest level of failure tolerance. Wide Temperature Testing ensures the display system's reliability before hand under extreme condition environments.
AbraxSys uses only high performance pre-qualified components to operate without interruption in extreme temperatures. Each model undergoes a rigorous mandatory testing for operation under extreme temperatures. The test ensures AbraxSys systems continues to operate properly from the low-end and high-end of the required operational temperature range.
Some optional configurable add-on features include various dimming controls, 12/24V DC * 9-36VDC * Universal AC power supplies, touch screen, and extended temperature ranges, sunlight readability (1000 nits) high-brightness panels, conformal coating of all internal electronics, private labeling, plus more.
AbraxSys Corporation is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology, Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations. AbraxSys Corporation 4939 Jamestown Avenue Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808, U.S.A. Toll-Free (800)883-9050 International 001.225.928-4733 Information: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.abraxsyscorp.comLearn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe