- November 12, 2015
Pass provides unlimited access to process safety training courses along with other benefits for one low fee, representing a 90% discount from list prices.
November 12, 2015—ACM Facility Safety announces their 2016 Annual Training Pass for only $2,995 CAD, which gives the holder:
- Right to attend any ACM-instructed public training course held in Calgary, AB
- Ability to bring one extra participant to any training course the pass holder is attending at a price of only $500, a substantial discount from list prices
- One-year membership in the Institute of Hazard Prevention, including access to all Process Safety Discussion Group meetings
- One-year license for SafeGuard Profiler, Expert Package
- One PHA Safeguard Analytics report
Purchased individually, the above items would cost over $30,000 CAD, so the Annual Training Pass represents great value. And, a second pass for additional employees can be purchased at a 50% discount for $1,497 CAD.
Qualifying Courses, each offered at multiple times during 2016, include:
- P&ID Workshop
- Introduction to PHA/HAZOP
- Fundamentals of Risk Based Process Safety Management
- Fundamentals of the Safety Lifecycle
- LOPA Workshop
- SIL Verification Workshop
- PHA/HAZOP Leadership Workshop
- CHAZOP Workshop
- Fundamentals of Hazard Identification and Practical Risk Assessment
- Introduction to SIL/SIS for Operations and Maintenance
- One-year membership in the Institute of Hazard Prevention is included with the Annual Training Pass, saving its cost of $250 CAD. It includes:
- Access to Process Safety Discussion Group meetings held every other month
- Mentorship, which consists of linking you to a suitable volunteer mentor who will help you achieve your process safety goals and objectives
- Attendance at networking events
- Special renewal offers
A one-year license for SafeGuard Profiler, Expert Package is included with the Annual Training Pass, saving its cost of $10,800 CAD. SafeGuard Profiler is a field-proven Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Lifecycle tool that gives high integrity and critical control systems designers, engineers and operators the information and power they need to conduct successful engineering failure analysis, SIL Determination, SIL Verification/Validation and SIL Optimization exercises.
One PHA Safeguard Analytics report is included with the Annual Training Pass, saving its cost of $2,900 CAD. Safeguard Analytics provides a way to further explore the diversity of current and future safeguards (recommendations), in a facility. Insight is provided regarding the reliance on people-based safeguards (alarms, procedures, occupancy etc.) versus mechanical and automated, leading to discussion around safeguarding balance and the efforts in place to ensure the integrity of all types of safeguards.
The 2016 Annual Training Pass demonstrates commitment by individuals and organizations to safety, which ultimately will help reduce incidents, increase uptime and reduce operating expenses.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe