- November 23, 2015
Creator Ci40 includes all the optimized hardware and open source software required for next-generation connected projects.
November 23, 2015 - Imagination Technologies introduces Creator Ci40 IoT development kit that includes all the optimized hardware and open source software required for next-generation connected proje
Creator comes in a compact box with everything needed to build the next wireless IoT application including:
- A high-performance, low-power microcomputer acting as an IoT hub and featuring a new MIPS-based chip optimized for IoT applications; the microcomputer can run a number of Linux-based operating system, including OpenWrt, Debian as well as Brillo from Google
- Two battery-powered 6LoWPAN Clicker expansion boards with a mikroBUS socket for adding sensors
- Three Click companion boards – a temperature sensor, a motion sensor and a relay switch (with hundreds more available from MikroElektronika)
- FlowCloud: a complete cloud platform for connecting devices to the internet, enabling easy product registration and updates as well as access to partner-enabled services
- Open source software frameworks, network stacks and cloud connectivity
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe