- May 04, 2015
- Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell Automation
Nine companies have been named OEM Partners in the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program, in recognition of their innovative solutions and industry expertise.
MILWAUKEE, Feb. 19, 2015 — Nine companies have been named OEM Partners in the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program, in recognition of their innovative solutions and industry expertise.
The PartnerNetwork program is comprised of leading machine and equipment builders, suppliers, distributors and system integrators. PartnerNetwork members are available in more than 80 countries to help manufacturers solve their automation challenges as they move toward more collaborative, information-enabled Connected Enterprises.
OEM Partner companies demonstrate a commitment to offering advanced, high-quality machinery and equipment that use Rockwell Automation products and technology. These companies deliver flexible and efficient equipment to help manufacturers increase business agility, optimize productivity, and achieve performance and sustainability objectives.
New OEM Partners in North America:
- Combi Packaging Systems LLCdesigns, manufactures and installs affordable industrial packaging equipment customized to fit a variety of industries and applications.
- Massman Automation Designs LLCsupplies automated packaging systems and equipment solutions. The majority of fabrication and assembly is completed in-house to ensure quality standards are met.
- Premier Tech Ltd.offers solutions for the packaging, recycling and processing of a wide range of organic and nonorganic materials in various industries, such as horticulture, construction, aggregates and agriculture.
New OEM Partners for the EMEA region:
- AGR Automationdesigns and manufactures low-, medium- and high-volume custom assembly machinery solutions for medical, industrial and consumer markets.
- Comau S.p.A.provides solutions ranging from machining and assembly modules, to body welding systems, assembly lines and integrated robotics.
- DS Smith Packagingprovides customer-specific corrugated and plastics packaging solutions, with a focus on secondary packaging machinery.
- Euroimpiantispecializes in robotic palletizing systems and automated guided vehicles (AGVs) for industrial and consumer markets.
- INCO Engineeringfocuses on vertical, inclined and horizontal transport equipment for the mining industry.
New OEM Partner for the Asia Pacific region:
- Samwoo Automationdesigns and manufactures secondary packaging solutions primarily for the food and confectionary industries.
About the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program
The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program offers global manufacturers access to a collaborative network of companies mutually focused on developing, implementing and supporting best-in-breed solutions to achieve plantwide optimization, improve machine performance, and meet sustainability objectives.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Inc.(NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 22,500 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.
LISTEN. THINK. SOLVE. and PartnerNetwork are trademarks of Rockwell Automation Inc.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe