- February 23, 2016
- Micromax Specialists in Automation
- Case Study
How to avoid this costly scenario: "Recall of Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta Meal Due to Packaging Error".
Avoid This Costly Scenario: Recall of Chicken Pasta Due to Packaging Error
“Product may contain undeclared fish resulting in the potential for Tuna Bake packaged instead of Creamy Chicken Pesto pasta meal”. (Source: Product Safety Recalls Australia, 20th January 2016)
Barcodes Reliably Track Items Through the Supply Chain
A product’s barcode is a crucial aspect of its manufacture, enabling fast and accurate traceability throughout the manufacturing and supply chain process. Barcodes facilitate the movement of raw materials through to manufacturing, distribution; right through to the finished product on the retail shelf.
‚úì Increased efficiency and speed ‚úì Improved stock handling ‚úì Reduced picking errors ‚úì Improved quality control ‚úì More accurate information ‚úì Real-time information ‚úì Reduced manual entry ‚úì Common identification across industry
Raw Material Processing & Manufacturing Identification:
Get it Right:
Datalogic manufactures the world’s most comprehensive range of camera-based and laser technology for material handling, traceability, inspection and detection, and verification applications.
We are an Elite Quality Partner for the Datalogic industrial identification range across Australia.
Vision Sensor: IMPACT+ OCR
The Datalogic IMPACT+ OCR is the smartest solution for variable data printing inspection in the Food & Beverage industry. Powered by an intuitive user interface, it’s easy to create multiple inspection recipes. Combined with a thermal transfer or high-resolution printer, IMPACT+ OCR guarantees the highest printing quality.
Captures 1D or 2D barcodes, plus 4 multi-line OCR in a flash.
- Rugged IP67 rated housing
- 1.3 megapixel camera resolution
- Interchangeable lenses, illuminators & filters
- Built-in Serial & Ethernet interfaces
- Ideal for: Lot number and expiration date inspection & thermal transfer printing verification
IMPACT+ OCR Video Tutorials:
Barcode Reading at Ultra-Fast Speeds
The Datalogic Matrix 300, a compact image-based reader, boasts a range of capabilities to simplify and streamline barcode reading, at an attractive price. The Matrix 300 reads barcodes at very high speeds, meeting high throughput demands with ease.
- Manufacturing, Electronics & Automotive
- DPM code validation after marking
- Work-in-progress control
- Parts and assemblies traceability
- Food & Beverage
- High speed process control
- Automated Warehouse
- End-of-Line traceability
- Reusable totes identification
Advanced Machine Vision: P-Series
The Datalogic P-Series is an ultra-compact, cost effective smart camera offering advanced machine vision functionalities in a fully embedded stand-alone device.
90 different combinations delivering superior image acquisition, with installation flexibility.
- Grey-scale or colour CMOS image sensor
- Right-angle IP67 enclosure with rotating connectors
- VGA (640 x 480) or 1.3 MP (1280 x 1024)
- Embedded interchangeable lenses & illuminators
- Built-in digital I/O’s, Serial and Ethernet interface
- IMPACTLITE software offers more than 25 inspection tools
Our team of in-house specialists will support you with business and technical expertise, delivering solutions that incorporate the latest technology.
- Needs Analysis
- Feasibility Testing
- System Design
- Programming & Configuration
- PLC / SCADA / MES Integration
We’ll help you select the optimum solution for your application.
Contact our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 94 15 32 or email email@example.com for more information.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe