- January 21, 2016
- Okuma America Corporation
The app makes it possible for users to easily measure a tool‚Äôs radius and length and then directly send the offsets to the Okuma OSP-P control to update the local tool offset table.
January 21, 2016 - Okuma offers Koma Precision App that app makes it possible for users to easily measure a tool’s radius and length and then directly send the offsets to the Okuma OSP-P control to update the local tool offset table.
Physical measurements can be completed with the tool offset number and the wears. Once a valid measure is received from the presetter, the program will either allow data to be sent to the controller or the operation to be cancelled.
Elbo Controlli’s stable granite column and base, in addition to a precision spindle system that utilizes a one piece cartridge, eliminates the need for adapters and errors associated with their use.
Tool Presetter Features:
- Increased axis measuring range (600mm | 23.62”)
- Fixed target function in micrometric registration of X and Z axes
- A single, high definition 15” TTF touchscreen with improved viewing and functionality
- Optional manual control of the C axis
- Okuma machining center equipped with OSP-P300
- Elbo Controlli presetter (Sethy Six, Hathor Six) running software 2.4 or above
- Valid network connection
About Okuma America Corporation
Okuma America Corporation is the U.S.-based sales and service affiliate of Okuma Corporation, a world leader in CNC (computer numeric control) machine tools, founded in 1898 in Nagoya, Japan. The company is the industry’s only single-source provider, with the CNC machine, drive, motors, encoders, and spindle all manufactured by Okuma.
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe