- August 01, 2017
- Honeywell Industrial Automation & Control
The business will be integrated into Honeywell‚Äôs Industrial Cyber Security group and will strengthen Honeywell‚Äôs capability to offer multi-vendor, multi-site secure remote access, monitoring and support to protect industrial control systems and critical infrastructure against a growing threat of cyber attacks.
August 1, 2017 – Honeywell announced that it has completed its acquisition of Nextnine Ltd., which was announced on June 13, 2017. Nextnine is a privately held, leading provider of industrial cyber security solutions. The business will be integrated into Honeywell’s Industrial Cyber Security group and will strengthen Honeywell’s capability to offer multi-vendor, multi-site secure remote access, monitoring and support to protect industrial control systems and critical infrastructure against a growing threat of cyber attacks.
The combination of Honeywell and Nextnine capabilities is intended to deliver enhanced value to customers and partners including:
- Scalable and flexible enterprise-wide deployments with cyber security management for multi-site, multi-vendor industrial control system (ICS) environments
- Enhanced Managed Security Services (MSS) for Industrial Cyber Security with improved asset inventory management, security compliance and policy management, continuous monitoring and alerting, and integration with Honeywell cyber security products including Risk Manager and Advanced Threat Intelligence Exchange (ATIX)
- Secure connected and remote access capabilities with improved control and protection of customer data that can be extended to additional assets and used for secure file transfer
- Full, continued support and services for current Nextnine customers and partners and enhanced technology developments
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals and mining industries.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe