- January 05, 2017
The symposium will focus on how automation is used to address the impact of increased regulation, manufacturing costs, and security threats related to the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries.
January 5, 2017 - Authors, innovators, thought leaders, and other professionals involved in automating food, beverage, and pharmaceutical processing are invited to submit abstracts for final presentation consideration at the 2017 ISA Food and Pharmaceutical Industries Symposium.
Click here to download the 2017 Call for Papers.
Submit an abstract today—Deadline is 9 January 2017!
This year, ISA’s Food and Pharmaceutical Industries Symposium, (FPID) comes to Boston, Massachusetts! The symposium will focus on how automation is used to address the impact of increased regulation, manufacturing costs, and security threats related to the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries. A few slots may still be available for speakers to present on the latest trends, and provide case studies that demonstrate the effective integration and use of automation to solve these challenges.
Abstract topics for consideration include:
- Industrial Cybersecurity
- Process Control and Pharmaceutical Instrumentation
- Data Integrity
- Alarm Management
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)
- Usage of Cloud for Automation
- Batch Management & MES
- Wireless Application in Food, Pharma, and Biotech
- Calibration Management
- Process Optimization
- Factory of the Future: Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing
- Serialization/Track and Trace
- OEE, PAT, GAMP
- Paperless Automation
- Manufacturing Regulations
- Project Case Studies
- Flexible Manufacturing and Architecture
- Implementation of ISA-related Standards
Important Deadline Dates:
- Abstract Submissions Due: 9 January 2017
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 23 January 2017
- Abstract Titles, Author Bios and Photos Due: 30 January 2017
- Draft Papers and Presentations Due: 27 February 2017
- Feedback to Authors: 27 March 2017
- Final Papers and Presentations Due: 24 April 2017
- FPID Symposium: 16–17 May 2017
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe