- September 29, 2017
- Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell Automation
The PartnerNetwork program is intended to help industrial companies better solve their production and automation challenges by providing access to an expansive network of leading suppliers, distributors, system integrators, and machine and equipment builders.
September 29, 2017 — Industrial operators focused on improving production through enterprise-wide integration must rely on multiple suppliers and partners. To support and simplify this process, Rockwell Automation has added six companies as members of its PartnerNetwork program. The PartnerNetwork program is intended to help industrial companies better solve their production and automation challenges by providing access to an expansive network of leading suppliers, distributors, system integrators, and machine and equipment builders. The Encompass Partner program welcomed four new members. The Encompass Partner program is a product reference program that helps customers quickly locate products that solve their application challenges. These products complement, enhance and extend Rockwell Automation solutions. In North America, the Encompass Partner program now has four new members:
- CBS ArcSafe specializes in remote racking and switching solutions for low- and medium-voltage switchgear products that do not require modification to existing equipment for operation. This allows technicians to operate equipment from a safer distance of up to 300 feet.
- Emulate3D provides engineering software that integrates into the controls testing workflow to help raise productivity and profitability, while reducing project risk.
- Point Eight Power is a manufacturer of generator control and power distribution systems for the marine, oil and gas, and energy markets.
- Woodward Inc. is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and industrial markets. The company specializes in systems and components for industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, wind turbines, electrical grids and other energy-related industrial equipment.
Two new companies have joined the OEM Partner program in North America. OEM Partners are machine and equipment builders that help provide flexible and efficient equipment leveraging Rockwell Automation solutions. The new OEM Partners are as follows:
- Case Engineering, Inc. designs and builds control solutions for industrial compressed air utilities. The company provides controllers for centrifugal, fixed and variable-speed rotary screw and reciprocating compressors.
- Cloud Packaging Equipment is a developer and manufacturer of horizontal pouching, thermoforming and filter pack machinery. The company specializes in custom packaging equipment for multinational food companies.
About the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program
The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program offers global manufacturers access to a collaborative network of companies mutually focused on developing, implementing and supporting best-in-breed solutions to achieve plant-wide optimization, improve machine performance and meet sustainability objectives.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Inc. is a company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs approximately 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe