- March 17, 2017
- Rockwell Automation
- Rockwell Automation
The effort, developed by Catalyst, recognizes CEOs and top industry leaders who support and drive diversity and inclusion within their organizations.
March 17, 2017 — Rockwell Automation President and CEO Blake Moret, along with the heads of 40 other global companies, has committed to being a member of Catalyst CEO Champions for Change to do even more to drive change for gender equality in the workplace. The effort, developed by Catalyst – a global thought leader and partner in accelerating the progress of women at work for more than 50 years – recognizes CEOs and top industry leaders who support and drive diversity and inclusion within their organizations.
The Catalyst CEO Champions for Change initiative was celebrated today at the 2017 Catalyst Awards Conference and Dinner in New York City, where Rockwell Automation was named the 2017 Catalyst Award winner for the company’s innovative organizational approaches that address the recruitment, development and advancement of women and have led to proven, measurable results.
“Change must start at the top, where leaders commit to measurable results and hold our teams accountable,” said Moret. “Through this program, Rockwell Automation and the other founding companies will drive a culture shift that advances gender equality in the workplace, where all employees can and want to do their best work every day.”
By participating in Catalyst CEO Champions for Change, Rockwell Automation and others pledge to:
- Accelerate progress in the representation of women, including women of color, in executive/senior-level positions over five years.
- Maintain (where strong) or accelerate representation of women, including women of color, on each company’s board of directors (or equivalent) over five years.
- Strengthen the pipeline of women through an annual review of internal diagnostics and leverage leading practices to address any identified issues.
- Benchmark and track inclusion and improve the culture of inclusion within each organization.
- Share key representation metrics with Catalyst for benchmarking and for anonymized reporting of our collective progress
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation is a company company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs approximately 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe