- October 11, 2017
Through demonstrations, presentations and one-on-one discussion with leak test experts, the Nov. 8 Leak Test Workshop will give practical information and ideas that attendees can take back to their factories and implement for a better, faster and more reliable leak test.
October 11, 2017 –Sciemetric Instruments is inviting manufacturing professionals to “BYOP” – bring your own part – to a free Leak Test Workshop on Nov. 8 in Rochester Hills, MI.
Leak testing is one of the most common, and frustrating, assembly line tests for manufacturers. From missing leaks, to cycle time issues, poor repeatability and limited ability to improve the test, those who work with leak face many challenges that can erode their confidence in test results.
Through demonstrations, presentations and one-on-one discussion with leak test experts, the Leak Test Workshop will give practical information and ideas that attendees can take back to their factories and implement for a better, faster and more reliable leak test.
Attendees can also bring their own part* to see how it can be tested using Sciemetric’s patented, advanced leak test technology. The workshop will answer questions such as:
- Which type of test is best to meet your requirements?
- How can users address the specific challenges posed by the part’s design?
- How can users use data collected from the leak test to make the desired improvements?
Attendees will also get first-hand insights from Sciemetric experts:
- Richard Brine, CTO and key inventor of the Sciemetric leak test system and patent-holder, will discuss Factors Affecting Leak Test Accuracy
- Dr. Steven White, Test Engineering Manager, will explore The Fundamentals of Leak Test
- Rob Plumridge, Leak Test Applications Specialist, will explain How to Quickly Confirm that a Leak Tester is Working Properly
- Robert Ouellette, P. Eng., New Product Launch Manager, will dive into Ensuring Leak Test Repeatability
About Sciemetric Instruments
Sciemetric is a pioneer of Industry 4.0 smart technologies used by manufacturers to optimize yield, boost quality and reduce costs. The company has worked in measurement and data management for over 30 years.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe