- May 17, 2017
Telit IoT University, part of the company‚Äôs IoT Know How suite of consultative services, is designed to teach customers and partners how to succeed in launching IoT solutions that deliver measurable business outcomes.
May 17, 2017– Telit, a global enabler of the Internet of Things (IoT), announced the official launch of Telit IoT University. Designed for IoT developers and integrators, Telit IoT University, part of the company’s IoT Know How suite of consultative services, teaches customers and partners how to succeed in launching IoT solutions that deliver measurable business outcomes. Located at Telit IoT Platforms division in Boca Raton, Florida, Telit IoT University features a curriculum, including courses and hands-on labs co-developed by Telit and Florida Atlantic University’s Institute for Sensing and Embedded Network Systems Engineering (I-SENSE). The University, an expansion of the company’s original deviceWISE University program, includes an innovation and design lab that showcases Telit deviceWISE Ready partner applications and gives students experience with a variety of hardware components required for IoT deployment. Courses, which are taught monthly, provide hands-on experience to help students start prototyping an IoT solution. Customers may also request on-site training at their location. Telit IoT University courses include:
- IoT for Developers: Teaches students how to connect “things” to “apps” by exploring multiple transportation types and methods while learning how to use the management portal.
- IoT for Integrators: Introduces and reinforces the critical tasks involved with designing, launching, integrating and maintaining an enterprise IoT solution.
- IoT Immersion: A combination of IoT for Developers and IoT for Integrators, this course teaches students how to integrate devices with back-end applications and includes a comprehensive final project aimed at solving a real-world scenario.
- Industrial IoT for Integrators: Designed for manufacturers, this course teaches attendees how to acquire, send and transfer bi-directional information between PLCs and ERP applications.
- IoT Sales & Marketing Essentials: Provides a high-level overview of IoT concepts, use cases and IoT solutions.
- IoT Operations & Administration: Gives the technician or engineer tasked with the administration of an IoT solution the skills to maintain the system.
Telit works to facilitate Internet of Things (IoT) enablement. The company offers the a portfolio of integrated products and services for end-to-end IoT deployments – including cellular communication modules in all technologies, GNSS, Wi-Fi, short-to-long range wireless modules, IoT connectivity plans and IoT platform services.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe