- May 24, 2017
This hands-on, interactive workshop is an extension of the Telecommunications Industry Association‚Äôs (TIA) Connectivity Jam and takes place June 8, 2017 in Dallas, Texas.
May 24, 2017– Telit announced it is sponsoring an IoT workshop that will teach participants the fundamentals needed to help them configure, launch and maintain an IoT solution. This hands-on, interactive workshop is an extension of the Telecommunications Industry Association’s (TIA) Connectivity Jam and takes place June 8, 2017 in Dallas, Texas.
Taught by instructors from Telit IoT University, this beginner-friendly, industry-agnostic workshop will show participants just how easy it is to connect “things” to “apps” using off-the-shelf components and the award-winning deviceWISE IoT Platform. Participants will gain hands-on experience interacting with IoT hardware and software and become familiar with the tools and resources available for a successful IoT deployment.
The workshop is an abbreviated version of the IoT for Developers course taught at Telit IoT University in Boca Raton, Florida. The full list of courses includes:
- IoT for Developers: Explores different sensor types, provides a deep dive into the management portal and teaches students how to connect “things” to “apps.”
- IoT for Integrators: Introduces and reinforces the critical tasks involved with designing, launching, integrating, and maintaining an enterprise IoT solution.
- IoT Immersion: Combines IoT for Developers and IoT for Integrators courses.
- Industrial IoT for Integrators: Teaches attendees how to acquire, send, and transfer bi-directional information from PLCs and business systems.
- IoT Sales & Marketing Essentials: Provides a high-level overview of IoT concepts, use cases and IoT solutions.
- IoT Operations & Administration: Gives the technician or engineer tasked with the administration of an IoT solution the skills to maintain the system.
The cost of the Telit IoT Platform workshop is $250. The workshop is open to anyone who wishes to participate; registration for the TIA Connectivity Jam is not required.
Telit is a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) enablement. The company offers a portfolio of integrated products and services for end-to-end IoT deployments – including cellular communication modules in all technologies, GNSS, Wi-Fi, short-to-long range wireless modules, IoT connectivity plans and IoT platform services.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe