- February 22, 2017
- Yokogawa Corporation of America
The alliance is intended to expand the advanced automation solution portfolios of both companies to bring enhanced value to the North American oil and gas midstream industry.
February 22, 2017 -Yokogawa and eSimulation recently entered into a strategic alliance, which is intended to expand the advanced automation solution portfolios of both companies to bring enhanced value to the North American oil and gas midstream industry.
The key sources of value for midstream operators resulting from this strategic alliance include:
- Capturing profit opportunities by modeling and optimizing both the operational and commercial interactions across connected, multi-gathering and multi-processing assets (supersystems)
- Maximizing gas plant profitability by determining optimal product recovery targets and energy burn rates given current inlet volumes/compositions, processing equipment capability (current fouling/efficiencies), producer contracts and current commodity prices
- Improving and maintaining operator competency using dynamic-model-based operator training simulators
- Monetizing investments in PSM documentation to help new and experienced operators alike to run the plant safely
- Managing oil, gas, and condensate inventories using state-of-the-art, cloud-based, gathering solutions
- Supporting greenhouse gas emissions reporting for the gathering system
- Offering the SCADA, plant control, analyzer, and field device infrastructure. Yokogawa is unique in that it has a SCADA and control platform that is consistent across gathering and processing assets to control interactions from the wellhead to sales points in a safe, seamless fashion.
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe