- May 17, 2018
Participants in the May 24, 11AM EDT webinar will learn about the structure and content of the international IEC 62443 control systems cybersecurity standards and the related ISASecure conformity assessment program.
May 17, 2017 - ISA announced a new webinar: ISASecure Overview and 2018 Update: Securing Control Systems to IEC 62443. Participants will learn about the structure and content of the international IEC 62443 control systems cybersecurity standards and the related ISASecure conformity assessment program. ISASecure certifies Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Control Devices and Systems and supplier security development lifecycle processes.
The ISASecure conformity assessment program is a globally recognized ISO/IEC 17065 certification scheme that uses certification bodies accredited by ISO/IEC 17011 accreditation bodies such as JAB, ANSI-ANAB, and DAkkS. ISASecure is structured using the security lifecycle concepts upon which the IEC 62443 standards are based.
In 2016, the ISA Security Compliance Institute established a Building Control Systems working group to evaluate the applicability of IEC 62443 and the ISASecure certification scheme to BCS. Summary results of the BCS study will also be presented.
Who Should Participate?
- Asset owners evaluating cybersecurity solutions
- Suppliers of cybersecurity hardware/software/services
- Building Controls Professionals: Asset Owners and Suppliers
- Regulators and other government agencies
- Companies within the automation value chain, such as system integrators and consultants
- And any person who requires a working knowledge of the industrial cybersecurity market as part of their job responsibilities
Date:Thursday, 24 May 2018
Time:11 a.m.–11:45 a.m. EDT U.S. (8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. PDT U.S.)
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe