- June 17, 2019
Volume X is a product that captures the growth in all the flow technologies, including Coriolis, ultrasonic, positive displacement, turbine, variable area, and other types.
June 17, 2019 - 2018 was an exciting year in the flowmeter market, and it was one of recovery. Some technologies appear to have experienced unprecedented growth, especially in the magnetic flowmeter market. Flow Research’s Volume X: The World Market for Flowmeters, 7th Edition, captures this growth and helps to determine which flowmeter types benefited most from the recovering market in 2018. Volume X is a product that captures the growth in all the flow technologies, including Coriolis, ultrasonic, positive displacement, turbine, variable area, and other types.
The All-in-One Volume Xhelps to compare market size, market shares, and growth rates for all types of flowmeters. Flow Research uses the bottom-up method of determining market size for each flowmeter type, and then puts these numbers together for the worldwide picture. This is the only way to get a reliable picture of the world flowmeter market and to find out how the different flowmeter types compare with each other. For complete details, go to www.flowvolumex.com.
The study includes:
- Market size in 2018 of the worldwide market by flowmeter type in dollars and units
- Market size forecasts by flowmeter type through 2023 in dollars and units
- Market shares for each flowmeter type in 2018
- Both worldwide and regional market size and forecast data
- Growth factors and market trends for all flowmeter technologies
- A technology description and analysis for each flowmeter type, including major competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Company profiles with product information for easy comparison.
The study includes the following New-Technology flowmeter markets: Coriolis, magnetic, ultrasonic, vortex, and thermal. It includes these Traditional Technology flowmeter markets: differential pressure, primary elements, positive displacement, turbine, open channel, and variable area. Emerging technologies in the study are sonar and optical.
The geographic segmentation includes North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe/FSU, Mideast/Africa, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe