- July 01, 2019
These smart glasses would incorporate multiple components of Vuzix IP and technology/ecosystem it has built around smart glasses
July 1, 2019 -- Vuzix Corporation, a supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, announced it has filed a patent with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office on next generation waveguide-based augmented reality smart glasses that are currently in development.
These smart glasses would incorporate multiple components of Vuzix IP and technology/ecosystem it has built around smart glasses including:
- Custom large field of view (FOV) display engine
- Next generation processor
- Designed around eyeglasses materials and industrial design
- Flexible for multiple sizes and fashion forward models
- Supporting both monocular and binocular viewing systems
- Built around Vuzix smart glasses ecosystem platform supporting development tools, cloud APIs and Vuzix App Store
- Other sensors for AR and UI applications
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe