- January 15, 2019
The 2019 Smart City Guide demonstrates a new approach to IIoT-based technologies from initial design of system-integration projects to cloud management and network control.
January 15, 2019 – WoMaster released their 2019 Smart City Guide which demonstrates a new approach to IIoT-based technologies from initial design of system-integration projects to cloud management and network control.
Below are the main trends, technologies, and concerns of IIoT integration covered in the Smart City Guide:
- On the connectivity side, there appears a trend of fully integrated embedded communication systems which allow optimizing costs, engineering efforts, and size of the networks: Smart City Box provides customizable solution for IP-surveillance and connection of sensors/alarm/speaker/display/WiFi/LTE/solar battery/routers, etc.
Data acquisition solutions for various needs of vertical markets:
- Industrial wireless cellular routers with fiber ports (WR316) and serial ports (WR322 series)
- Industrial IoT edge Computer/gateway
- Railway L3 cyber security (MP614) and infotainment (MP310) switches
- PoE and cellular gateway in one device (WR329P) for vehicle tracking and onboard IP-surveillance
- Rackmount L2/L3 switches for Data Centers
- Ruggedized L2/L3 PoE and Ethernet switches
- Enhanced Cyber Security features for network protection, as data security concerns are the biggest challenge when it comes to planning and executing IIoT projects.
- Data redundancy and backup: ERPS v.2 backup by wireless network, patented auto-offload technology.
- Network management (NetMaster), data analytics and management from any place at any time from the Cloud platform (ThingsMaster Cloud), over-the-air device configuration (ThingsMaster OTA).
- Environmental monitoring with weatherproof sensor systems (ES100 series).
Users can download the Smart City Guide on WoMaster’s website to learn the technology behind the embedded solution, secure connectivity, data collection/backup, and contextualized intelligence on the level of network analytics and control.Learn More
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe