- April 01, 2020
The latest issue delves into the topic of intelligent transport systems (ITS). In this edition, experts discuss important issues for ITS, including over-the-air updates, security and logistics.
The Innovations in Intelligent Transportation edition of the JoI consists of articles contributed by industry specialists from IIC member organizations and guests:
- Why are OTA Updates Needed for Intelligent Transport Systems?
- François-Frédéric Ozog, Linaro
- Outcomes, Insights and Best Practices from IIC Testbeds: LTE for Metro Testbed
- Yaling Zhou, Huawei Technologies
- Howard Kradjel, Industrial Internet Consortium
- Creating the Internet of Logistics
- Hasse Römer, Ericsson
- Liam David Forde, Ericsson
- Common Logical Data Model: Basis for Global ITS Innovation
- Dr. Mitch Tseng, Tseng InfoServ
- Ken Vaughn, Trevilon
- Junichi Hirose, HIDO Japan
Click Here for More Information
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe