- August 09, 2021
- Bosch Rexroth
Booth demonstrations and special presentations highlight new systems and solutions for applications
ranging from subsea to cloud-based technologies at OTC 2021 in Houston, Texas.
Bosch Rexroth will join leaders in offshore and marine technology to showcase the company’s latest innovations at OTC 2021 on Aug. 16-19 in Houston. Located in booth 1207, Rexroth experts will demonstrate a broad range of technologies and solutions designed to help the offshore energy sector operate with greater efficiency, safety and productivity.
During OTC 2021, attendees will have the opportunity to see multiple exhibits and demonstrations of Rexroth’s solutions, featuring the latest digital and cloud-based technologies and robust hydraulic, electromechanical and electrohydraulic systems.
Highlights of the booth include exhibits on the award-winning Subsea Valve Actuator (SVA), hydraulic secondary control drives for winches, cranes and other marine applications and Rexroth’s Online Diagnostic Network—ODiN—an Industry 4.0 solution that uses predictive analytics to keep connected hydraulics systems operating at peak efficiency.
“We are really looking forward to seeing all our friends and colleagues from the industry in person again at OTC 2021,“ said Jamie Sabogal, market segment manager, Hägglunds, at Bosch Rexroth. “Our theme this year is From Subsea to the Cloud: Energy for Life, and we are showcasing how the full range of our capabilities can help the industry operate with greater productivity, safety and flexibility with cutting-edge technologies.“
In addition, Bosch Rexroth subsea technology expert Dr. Alexandre Orth will give a presentation entitled “A Novel Subsea Actuator To Electrify Small-Bore Valves“ in the technical session “Subsea Electrical Architectures“. This presentation will be given in booth 312 on Thursday, Aug. 19.
Booth visitors will have the opportunity to have one-on-one conversations about their unique challenges and learn about ways Bosch Rexroth can deliver custom-fit solutions covering component delivery, customized systems and project implementation.
Key Rexroth booth exhibits at OTC 2021
- Subsea Electric Valve Actuator (SVA R2): For the first time world-wide, customers will be able to see and touch the new award-winning Subsea Valve Actuator SVA R2 from Rexroth. The demo will show a process valve connected to a digital twin that can simulate any subsea process automation application.
- Large Hydraulic Cylinders: Rexroth’s heavy-duty large hydraulic cylinders for offshore and motion systems can be engineered to specific customer requirements and are designed to operate in the harshest conditions.
- Hägglunds/Sytronix Winch Demonstration: Showcasing Rexroth’s ability to deliver onshore and offshore winch drive technology with fine control, this interactive demo highlights the integration of multiple Rexroth hydraulics technologies, including the VT-HPCn pump controller with Sytronix variable speed function and a Hägglunds CA50 hydraulic direct drive motor.
- Houston Service Center: A video will provide a complete overview of the capabilities of Rexroth’s Houston Service Center, the region's premier resource for the swift repair and service of Rexroth axial piston pumps, motors and other hydraulics, large hydraulic cylinders and Hägglunds radial piston drives.
- CytroBox Hydraulic Power Unit With CytroConnect: Combining innovative design, energy-efficient operation and intelligent networking through CytroConnect, CytroBox provides efficient hydraulic power with sophisticated energy management.
- Hydraulic Secondary Control Drives: For winches, cranes, wave compensation systems, subsea crawlers and other advanced offshore applications, Rexroth’s hydraulic secondary control drives provide sophisticated hydraulic control for complex, high-pressure hydraulic networks.
- CytroConnect Solutions: Eliminating sudden machine breakdowns and costly maintenance is critical to successful offshore operations. Rexroth’s cloud-connected ODiN solution supplies Industry 4.0 predictive analytics and maintenance strategies to keep networked hydraulics running with minimal downtime.
For more information, visit this website. OTC attendees are invited to visit booth 1207 to learn more, directly from Rexroth’s experts.
About Bosch Rexroth
As one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, and Factory Automation. With its intelligent components, customized system solutions and services, Bosch Rexroth is creating the necessary environment for fully connected applications. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drive and control technology, gear technology and linear motion and assembly technology, including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things. With locations in over 80 countries, more than 29,600 associates generated sales revenue of around 5.2 billion euros ($6.3 billion) in 2020.
Having established a regional presence in 1906 in North America, the Bosch Group employs 34,700 associates in more than 100 locations, as of December 31, 2020. According to preliminary figures, Bosch generated consolidated sales of $13.1 billion in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.Read more
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe