- August 03, 2022
- Beamex, Inc
This two-day interactive event all about calibration will take place Sept. 28-29 at the Space Center in Houston, Texas.
Aug. 3, 2022 - Beamex, the process industry’s partner for calibration excellence, announces the opening of attendee registration for the Annual Calibration Exchange (ACE) 2022, which will be held Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 28-29, at the NASA Space Center in Houston, Texas, USA.
Join Beamex and explore the latest insights, trends and best practices for process plant managers, engineers, and technicians seeking to improve calibration quality, safety, accuracy, and efficiency. Participants will discuss day-to-day challenges and how best to solve them through new and innovative strategies and advances in calibration technology.
Beamex is pleased to welcome the following guest speakers:
- Walt Boyes, editor & publisher, The Industrial Automation & Process Control INSIDER
- Jody Damron, operations & maintenance supervisor, Salt River Project
- Hank Schucking, maintenance planner & scheduler, Salt River Project
- Steve Jerge, calibration supervisor, Lonza
- George Lister, program coordinator for Industrial Instrumentation, Del Mar College
- Brian Pozwick, manager of Electrical and Instrumentation, Northeast Ohio Region Sewer
- Antonio Vega, calibration enthusiast
Guest speakers will share tips and tricks to help participants find a better way to calibrate through innovation, a smarter way to do business by leveraging data and insights, and how the use of accurate measurements, reliable data, and traceability can help create a safer and less uncertain world.
Participants will benefit from a highly interactive learning approach, providing the practical skills and know-how needed to improve daily maintenance processes and tasks. The two days of personalized sessions include:
- Open discussions of the best calibration strategies and how to perform complex calibrations.
- Strategies for eliminating calibration paperwork and ensuring data integrity.
- Hands-on calibration workshop
- Calibration competitions with prizes
“For the past few years, ACE was held as a virtual event. While we were grateful to be able to provide attendees much of the content and interaction they have come to expect from the event, we cannot wait to be back, in person, at this amazing location in September,” stated Greg Sumners, president of Beamex North America.
Access to this event is limited, so interested persons are encouraged to register soon. The registration includes access to all presentations, breakfast, lunch, and a networking event complete with a private tour of the Space Center Houston. Proceeds from this event will be donated to a local technical college to support future process industry professionals’ studies.
Each attendee is responsible for his or her travel arrangements and expenses.
Beamex is your trusted partner for calibration excellence, providing accurate measurements, reliable data, and traceability for a safer and less uncertain world. Beamex helps improve efficiency, ensure compliance, and increase safety with its comprehensive ecosystem of calibration solutions–from field calibration to workshop calibration, calibration management, and services. Through the company´s global reach, Beamex products and services are available in over 90 countries.Read more
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe