- May 18, 2020
Taking place on May 26th at 16:00pm-17:00pm (CEST), the first live event is expected to attract a crowd of up to 500 delegates. Bridging the themes of innovation and digitalisation from the physical Aquatech events, the online discussion will kickstart with utilities, European partnerships and global engineering thought leaders from across Europe and the Middle East.
Centred around audience interaction, BreakOuts will answer the question of ‘How will water innovation look in a landscape radically shaken and transformed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic?’
The panel will include:
- Julia Braune, General Manager, German Water Partnership, Germany
- Jesper Kjelds, Chief Digital Officer, Aarhus Vand, Denmark
- Meriem Riadi, Chief Digital Officer, SUEZ Group, France
- Yossi Yaacoby, VP of Engineering, Mekorot, Israel
- Moderator: Tom Freyberg, Content Director, Aquatech Global Events, UK
Click Here for More Information
Did you enjoy this great article?
Check out our free e-newsletters to read more great articles..Subscribe