- March 28, 2022
- GE Digital
Best Practices for HMI/SCADA Security
GE Digital Webinar
Thursday, April 13 at noon ET/11 a.m. CT/ 9 a.m. PT
Are you running your plant operations with serious risk? With outdated system architectures, unsupported software, and obsolete hardware, as well as a lack of HMI/SCADA deployment best practices, your system reliability decreases—while your risk and potential for disaster increase.
Join us during this webinar, as GE Digital shares proven strategies and tips to:
- Understand the common areas of HMI/SCADA risk
- Drive support within your organization and assess your HMI/SCADA risk
- Leverage best practices for a secure-by-design implementation
- Prioritize and remediate areas of risk before disaster
- Monitor future opportunities for risk and take action quickly With the number of attacks on industrial applications rising and the critical need for HMI/SCADA system availability, take simple steps now to minimize risk. You can decrease unplanned downtime while helping to protect your organization.
This webinar is moderated by Melissa Landon, Content Editor for Automation.com.