- Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - Thursday, September 30, 2021
- Beamex, Inc
Beamex announces their Annual Calibration Exchange (ACE2021) will now be presented as a no-cost virtual event.
For the first time ever, Beamex presented the 2020 Annual Calibration Exchange as a free and virtual event. Now you have the opportunity to (re)watch all of the informative presentations, detailed content and first-hand demonstrations, at your convenience, via the ACE Video Library.
Sign up today to watch 11 videos (more than 9 hours of content) on topics including:
- CMMS and calibration management integration
- Multi-variable smart transmitter calibration
- Impact of digitization on the process industry
- Logistics of calibration
- And much more!
Beamex is pleased to welcome the following guest speakers, who will provide participants with the practical skills and know-how needed to improve daily maintenance processes and tasks:
- Jody Damron, Operations & Maintenance Supervisor, Salt River Project
- Steve Jerge, Calibration Supervisor, Lonza
- George Lister, Program Coordinator for Industrial Instrumentation, Del Mar College
- Brian Pozwick, Manager of Electrical and Instrumentation, Northeast Ohio Region Sewer
- Antonio Vega, Service Supervisor, New England Controls, Inc. (NECI)
- Hunter Vegas, Engineering Manager, Wunderlich-Malec
- Patrick Zhao, Corporate Instrument & Analyzer SME Engineer, Braskem
- September 29, 2021 - September 30, 2021
- Start Date
- September 29, 2021
- End Date
- September 30, 2021
- Event Type