- April 15, 2020
- ADLINK Technology
April 15, 2020 - ADLINK Technology has launched Vizi-AI with Intel providing a development starter kit (devkit) for industrial machine vision artificial intelligence (AI).
The Vizi-AI starter devkit includes an Intel Atom based SMARC computer module with Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit and ADLINK Edge software. The dekvit is now available exclusively through Arrow Electronics in the North America and EMEA regions.
Developers can connect Vizi-AI to different image capture devices and then deploy and improve machine learning models to harness insight from vision data to optimize operational decision-making. Vizi-AI includes a range of pre-built OpenVINO compatible machine learning models that can be used straight out of the box.
The Vizi-AI devkit includes:
- Intel Atom based SMARC computer module with Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU and 40 pin connector.
- Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, which optimizes deep learning workloads across Intel architecture−including accelerators−and streamlines deployments from the edge to the cloud.
- ADLINK Edge software provides functionality of OpenVINO through the ADLINK Data River which enables data to flow freely and securely.
- ADLINK Edge Profile builder which provides a user experience to manage devices and applications.
- ADLINK Edge Model Manager which enables users to add their own models to a pre-loaded selection for deployment.