- April 01, 2020
- Fluke Corporation
April 1, 2020 – Fluke Process Instruments launched the ThermoView Critical Asset Solution, which includes the new Pan and Tilt accessory enclosure for remote monitoring.
This system builds off the TV40 series of thermal imaging cameras and features integrated thermal and visual sighting capabilities. The system was also designed for remote monitoring of industrial environments – such as substation monitoring or pile monitoring, among others – and provides a fully integrated thermal analysis of large areas through a single Pan and Tilt camera.
The software controls the Pan and Tilt system, and also provides alarming capabilities on changing temperatures over a historical time period or differential temperatures between two discrete areas. Additional features include:
- The ability to operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- 360° continuous rotation horizontally
- -40° up to 90° vertical rotation
- Base mount or wall mount accessories available
- IP66 housing for harsh environments
- Auto-alarming capabilities through Modbus, Ethernet/IP, digital outputs, or email