- April 08, 2020
April 8, 2020 — Regal Beloit Corporation, a manufacturer of electric motors, electrical motion controls, power generation and power transmission components, announced the launch of its Power Transmission (PT) app for iOS devices.
The app offers users one source for all bearings-related information needs. The Regal PT mobile app features a registration module to allow users to register bearings and receive a 12-month extension of the company’s standard limited warranty. Once registered, users can utilize the app to schedule maintenance and have an asset management tool on their phone.
Other modules in the app allow users to access bearing product details and installation instructions to help with their daily course of work. A smart bearing interchange tool can be used to swap competitive designs to Regal bearings products.
Features of the mobile app include:
- Extended product warranty — a 12-month extension to the standard limited warranty for registering bearings through the app
- Asset manager – a maintenance scheduler
- Part specifications — instant access to part specifications on Sealmaster, McGill, Browning, System Plast and Rollway bearings
- Interchange information — a smart module provides access to competitive interchange information
- Installation and troubleshooting guides — installation instructions, installation videos and troubleshooting guides
- ROI calculator — an ROI calculator, conversion tools and information on Regal-branded products
- Contact information — allows users to immediately contact engineering support via phone or email