- April 01, 2020
April 1, 2020 – Sensata Technologies announced the availability of the Low Noise (LN) series of panel mounted solid state relays designed for use in a range of consumer and industrial systems and products where precise power control, long life, reliability and reduced levels of electromagnetic noise are required.
Instead of using moving components as mechanical power relays do, solid state relays (SSRs) rely on silicon-controlled rectifier (SCR) technology which allows SSRs to provide quieter operation (no clicking), longer life, as well as more precise switching control.
The LN SSRs, from Sensata’s Crydom brand, conform with IEC 60947-4-3 Environment B and CISPR 11 standards for low voltage domestic, commercial and light industrial locations/installations and are compliant with C-UL-US and TUV certifications. The LN Series of panel mounted solid state relays offer back-to-back SCR switching up to 75 Amps at 528 VAC.
Critical features of the LN Series include:
• Rating up to 75A @48-528 VAC
• Zero Voltage Turn-On Switching
• IP20 touch-safe housing is available
• Built-in Input/Output over-voltage protection
• LED Input Status Indicator
• 3500 VAC optical isolation
• EMC compliant to level III
• Available with standoffs for PCB mounting