- August 03, 2020
- Matrox Imaging
Matrox® Imaging is proud to announce the upcoming release of Matrox Design Assistant® X version 2006, the latest expansion of this field-proven vision software offering.
Matrox Design Assistant X includes a number of new enhancements and functionality, such as:
- Direct interfacing with the new Matrox AltiZ series of 3D profile sensors, as well as additional third-party sensors, for performing processing and analysis of depth maps.
- Coarse segmentation that uses deep learning to categorize image content, generating maps indicating the pre-established class and score for all image neighborhoods so users can detect defects in highly textured materials.
- Image acquisition from GigE Vision® or USB3 Vision®, and now, CoaXPress®, plus the ability to capture images from one or multiple CoaXPress® cameras by using Matrox Rapixo CXP frame grabbers.
- CC-Link IE Field Basic, along with EtherNet/IP, Modbus over TCP/IP, and PROFINET protocols for enhanced industrial communication, and direct interaction with programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- A PLC interface emulator for testing communication with a PLC without needing one at hand.