- August 31, 2020
- Skkynet Cloud Systems
What it does
- Connects OPC UA systems to OPC DA (Classic) systems or visa versa.
- Enables OPC DA clients to read from OPC UA servers.
- Enables OPC UA clients to read from OPC DA servers.
- Better, more flexible OPC UA tunnelling client.
- Includes both client and server interface for both UA and DA.
- Maintains the OPC UA data model, while other gateways flatten it.
- Automatic OPC DA / UA and UA / DA protocol conversions built-in.
- Automatically discovers all the points from the server.
- Eliminates cache latency and stale data, so you always know the data quality and have the most current value
- Multi-threaded interface means that a slow or non-responsive server will not slow down other connections
- You don’t have to select all the points you want to read from the server, let the DataHub browse the whole data set.
- This is more robust if the data set changes on the next run, the DataHub will figure it out.