- September 01, 2021
- Endress+Hauser, Inc.
Proline 10 provides time and money savings over the entire product life cycle without any limitation on measurement performance. Every device is tested on accredited and traceable calibration rigs per ISO/IEC 17025. Proline 10 provides a high level of simplicity, safety and reliability.
Simplicity starts with end users selecting the optimum device for their application quickly, without overlooking any important order options. However, simplicity goes even farther. All the transmitter functions share one common goal: making handling of the device as easy as possible.
- Flexible engineering – sensor with fixed or lap-joint process connections
- Reliable measurement – accurate measured values even with 0 x DN inlet run
- Improved plant availability – sensor compliant with industry-specific requirements
- Cost-effective – designed for easy applications and direct integration
- Safe operation – display provides easily readable process information
- Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR
Simply clever – multivariable and usable everywhere
Proline 10 provides optimum product quality and process monitoring measurements via the simultaneous measurement of additional process variables. In addition to mass flow, Promass K 10 also measures volume flow, temperature, and optionally density. With its Gas Fraction Handler function, Promass K 10 provides reliable and accurate measurements of even inhomogeneous liquids with entrained gas.
Proline Promag 10 is optionally available with conductivity measurement (Promag W/P/H) or temperature measurement (Promag H). Promag W and P can also be ordered with grounding-free measurement, which is based on the floating measurement concept.
Another order option is “0 x DN full bore” for the Promag W 10. Electromagnetic flowmeters with this option can be installed without inlet and outlet runs, a capability often needed in piping networks or directly downstream of fittings to provide accurate measurements independently of the flow profile. Thanks to their design without tube restriction, there is no pressure loss.
Heartbeat Technology – for maximum operational safety
The Heartbeat Technology option provides permanent self-diagnostics with the highest level of coverage, as well as a traceable device verification, all without process interruption. The integrated real-time clock ensures each verification receives an automatically generated time stamp. Heartbeat Technology reduces risks in a plant, thus increasing reliability and availability.
HistoROM data storage ensures maximum data security before, during, and after servicing. All device parameters are stored securely on the HistoROM data storage module and are automatically reloaded after maintenance work, or easily transferred after a device is replaced. Installation and maintenance are therefore easy and quick, reducing downtime.
Transmitter for seamless system integration
Promag and Promass sensors can be combined with four different Proline 10 transmitters:
- Without display, measurement data can be queried via communication protocols.
- With two status LEDs, operated via Bluetooth with the SmartBlue app.
- With a 2.4" LCD display which can be used to read data, with the SmartBlue app is used for configuration and operation.
- With a 2.4" LCD touchscreen that can be operated with common touch gestures, or by using the SmartBlue app.
Proline transmitters make no compromise in terms of performance and accuracy. Digital signal processing begins in the intelligent sensor and is the basis for reliable, exact measurement.