- August 31, 2022
- Oriental Motor USA Corporation
The AZ Series mini Driver works with a variety of AlphaStep AZ Series, DC input products. This driver can be controlled using RS-485 communication and daisy chained to maximize design, space and improve installation time. The mini Driver is also designed to be close to the motor, making it ideal for Robotic type applications.
The elimination of switches and I/O connectors allows for a compact and lightweight design. Utilizes the MEXE02 Support Software, available for free download.
1. Compact and Lightweight Design
Compact design allows for installation in small spaces.
2. Light Weight Design Reduces Load on Equipment
3. Installation Space is minimized
No DIN rail required. Can be installed directly to equipment with 2 screws.
4. Compatible with Battery Power
Accepts a wide power supply voltage range for battery power operation. Supports 24 VDC and 48 VDC.
5. Energy Savings through Optimized Current Control
The servo emulation optimizes the current provided to the motor to match the load conditions.
6. Visualization of Power Supply Voltage
7. No External Sensors Required
With an AZ Series, no external sensors and related wiring is required.
8. FA Network Compatible
Direct control over the network is possible. This contributes to centralized equipment management and simplified wiring.
9. Up to 10 m (32.8 ft) Connection Cable Extension
Connection cables can be selected to suit the installation environment, with lengths of 0.5 m (1.6 ft) up to 10 m (32.8 ft) available.