- December 31, 2022
- Inductive Automation
Ignition is unlimited, so for the low cost of one server license you can seamlessly connect all your data, design any kind of industrial application with ease, and instantly web-deploy unlimited industrial and mobile clients to anyone, anywhere—all from one universal platform for industrial automation.
Ignition software is used by 57% of Fortune 100 companies and is installed in more than 100 countries. Find out how Ignition lets you connect, design, and deploy without limits!
Connect Using One Central Hub for Everything on the Plant Floor
- See and manage your entire system from one place.
- Connect to plant-floor and field devices.
- Read and write data from any PLC and SQL database.
- Get unlimited tags and connections for one insanely low price.
- Leverage trusted open technologies like SQL, Python, OPC UA and MQTT.
Design Any Kind of Industrial Application for Any Industry
- Create industrial applications for desktops, industrial displays and mobile screens.
- The included, fully-integrated Ignition Designer combines a component library, easy data-binding, and powerful drawing and scripting tools.
- Comes with an unlimited number of concurrent Ignition Designers at no extra cost.
- Choose from a full range of software modules to develop virtually any kind of industrial application, including mobile.
Web-Deploy Clients to Any Desktop, Industrial Display or Mobile Device
- View and control your SCADA system right from the app on your phone.
- Create robust HMIs for industrial displays.
- Launch unlimited clients for the cost of one Ignition server.
- Ignition runs on everything—it’s totally cross-platform and installs in minutes onto servers, laptops, and embedded devices.
- Ignition’s server-centric web-deployment model is flexible and scalable enough for any architecture.