- March 04, 2020
- Reliable Controls Corp.
March 4, 2020 – Reliable Controls announced the release of RC-Reporter 3.7. RC‑Reporter performance reporting software allows users to extract intelligence from building data and discover actionable insights to help improve operational efficiency. Identify, evaluate, and rank energy-wise and comfort-balancing opportunities to support continuous optimization strategy. RC-Reporter works to bring clarity to building performance analytics with readable, reliable, and rational reports, delivered automatically by email, or integrated directly into building control systems.
RC-Reporter 3.7 includes the following features:
- Periodic Component allows users to compare trends over current and previous time periods expressed in years, months, weeks, or days. It provides a way to identify performance trends and anomalies.
- Set Background feature allows you to apply a common background image or watermark on all pages.
- The Manage Distribution Schedules page now includes Last Send and Next Send columns to make the management of distribution schedules more intuitive.
- A component query can now contain unique expressions with “Where” conditions combined with binary operators.
- The Count function, which provides a quick way to monitor data, is now included in the Value drop-down list in the query editor.
- New drag functionality allows you to drop components onto a canvas.
- New ability to show or hide component title bars.
- Search feature in the Edit Raw Data Component dialog box allows users to select points from a search results list to be included in the raw data component.
- Support for landscape orientation.