- February 19, 2020
- Schneider Electric
February19, 2020 -- Schneider Electric, a global specialist in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, announced the latest version of its software, EcoStruxure Power SCADA Operation 2020. Designed to provide real-time vision and control for timely response, this update to the EcoStruxure Power edge control portfolio keeps demanding operations running with new levels of cybersecurity and graphics customization.
A key element within the EcoStruxure Power platform, Power SCADA Operation digitizes complex electrical distribution systems to enable safety, reliability and compliance. This 2020 edition of Power SCADA Operation augments its edge control offers. It helps to reveal risks and opportunities, extend network and diagnostic support, and adds new control capabilities.
Enhancements for Power SCADA Operation Include:
- Graphics + Alarms -- allows the user to access their system anywhere, anytime, and with any browser while complying with HTML5 web browser standards
- Microgrid Ready – View runtime graphics including animated electrical 1-lines modeling the multi-source electrical distribution systems via any HTML5 compliant web browser
- Cybersecurity Ready – Maintain security with certified compliant with global cybersecurity standard ISA/IEC-62443; role-based access control via Windows Active Directory + two-factor authentication to guard against "zero-day attacks"
- World-Ready Translatable Software – Fully translatable runtime, design tools, and documentation
- Multi-site Deployments – Monitor and control multiple independent systems from single runtime client for geographically co-located customers
Power SCADA Operation is a key element in the EcoStruxure Power platform, part of Schneider Electric's open, interoperable, IoT-enabled system architecture delivering safety, sustainability and connectivity for building, grid, industry, and data center customers. The software is an addition to the company's connected products offers and is a platform within a connected and integrated power distribution network.