- February 08, 2021
Winmate offers DNVGL-CG-0339, IEC60945 and IACS-E10 certified display, panel PC and embedded automation controllers for the marine and subsea markets that are suitable for a variety of applications, including shipping navigation, monitoring and surveillance, and ship automation systems.
In our age of rapid technological advancement, the marine and offshore industries are continually searching for new ways to take advantage of the latest benefits of the technology tidal wave.
In maritime activities and naval forces, rapid, reliable and durable technology are mission-critical. Winmate offers marine products that feature industrial-grade design and undergo rigorous testing beyond military standard compliance to ensure safety and performance. The innovative Marine Panel PC, Display, and EAC Box PC deliver power, peripheral connectivity and the ability to control and power multiple devices at once while meeting marine equipment standards DNVGL-CG-0339, IEC60945, and IACS E10.
Winmate marine panel PCs and displays are suitable for maritime applications, including bridge control systems, engine room monitoring, navigation, and positioning systems.
- Ruggedness: Winmate performs in-house product reliability tests to ensure optimal performance in harsh environments, including exposure to humidity, shock, and vibration.
- Panel Options: For demanding applications such as in marine navigation, daylight-viewable screens can provide reliable use in all daytime lighting conditions; Winmate offers transflective or high brightness screen options.
- Viewability: Winmate marine series offers numerous combinations of display and touch technologies and backlight intensities for the convenient brightness control and viewability in the day, night, and dusk.
- Design and Electronics: Powder-coated aluminum housings feature anti-corrosion protection against salt, water, and humidity necessary for marine applications.
- Longevity: Our marine-approved computers have a long product life-cycle to guarantee compliance with existing systems for many years.
Marine regulatory compliance
DVN GL is an autonomous and independent foundation with the objectives of safeguarding life, property, and the environment at sea and onshore. DNV certification is related to the quality of ships, offshore units and installations of the system and components.
Equipment intended to be used in navigation and radio communication systems is to comply with IEC Publication No. 60945, "Maritime navigation and radio communication equipment and systems–General Requirements- Method of testing and required test results."
IACS is an organization that provides technical support and guidance for promoting the safety of life, property, and the environment through the verification of compliance with technical and engineering standards for the design, construction, and life-cycle maintenance of ships, offshore units and other marine facilities.
Delivering precise color calibration to high-end markets.
PCAP touch screen
Dimming control backlight brightness from 0%-100%
Wide range 9~36V DC power input
Front panel capacitive touch keys
ECDIS color calibration
ECDIS Marine Panel PC & Display
15”/ 19”/ 24”/ 26”
Durable and reliable solution for vessel bridge systems.
Resistive touch screen
Dimming knob to control backlight brightness from 0%-100%
Wide range 9~36V DC power input
Front panel OSD control
Standard Marine Panel PC & Display
10.4”/ 12.1”/ 15”/ 17”/ 19”/ 24”/ 26”
Embedded automation controller for peripheral connectivity in marine applications.
Fanless, high-efficiency thermal design in a sealed construction
8 x Isolated DIDO, 4 In/ 4 Out
4 x Isolated RS422/485
2 x LAN, 4 x USB 3.0
1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x DVI
Wide range 9~36 V DC power input with 1.5 KV isolation